Curry Puff

Curry Puff

I changed my mind after taking this photo, made myself a cup of iced coffee instead of the bitter espresso. Well, iced coffee was made with the espresso though, added fresh milk, two sachets of equal and a few ice cubes. Poor model, always ended up in my tummy... or maybe I should look at the bright side, lucky tummy of mine.

This is an easier version of curry puff compared to curry puff pusing. In term of taste, they are very similar except that curry puff pusing has crispier crust. I made about two dozens and keep most of them in the freezer, better than those ready-made frozen curry puff in the store - preservative free.

Comments :

8 comments to “Curry Puff”
Mat Gebu said...
on 

Macam nak buat curry puff lah esok...untuk berbuka puasa...

tigerfish said...
on 

Yummy! Love curry puffs.

zaliana said...
on 

rajinnya buat karipap..ehehe i selalu beli yg frozen.bila u tulis preservative free..baru la terfikir..hmm frozen curry puff yg kat sini letak pengawet ke? nampaknya kena uli sendiri jugak nih :p

MamaFaMi said...
on 

I love eating curry puffs but to make them myself...hehehe...malas la!

jeena said...
on 

Hi there you have a great blog,lovely recipes. Feel free to visit my blog too :)

Jeena xx

click here for food recipes

I Cook4Fun said...
on 

Hi, came over from my family kitchen. You have a wonderful blog and beautiful pictures too.

Lydia said...
on 

mat, tigerfish & mamafami, it is hard to resist hot n crispy curry puff!

zaliana, klu takde pengawet, karipap tu tak boleh simpan lebih dari 3 bulan dlm freezer.

jeena & i cook4fun, thanks for dropped by.

Hanie Suriya said...
on 

hi, can you share with me how you freeze the curry puffs? letak plastic in between the curry puffs ke macamana?

whenever i freeze my curry puffs, they keep sticking to the plastic, then pecah. :(

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs
 

Please Ask First

© 2005 - 2012 by Lydia Teh My Kitchen All Rights Reserved Do NOT republish any or part of contents and photographs without prior written consent from My Kitchen. E-mail: lydia_teh[at]yahoo[dot]com

Free subscription to MK, enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner